ONE TOUR,TWO GHUMAKKARS,THREE JYOTIRLINGS, FOUR TREKS
- TREK TO BHIMASHANKAR JYOTIRLING : Till Shidi Ghat
- TREK TO BHIMASHANKAR JYOTIRLING : Shidi Ghat to Nagfani Peak
- BHIMASHANKAR TEMPLE AND JYOTIRLINGA
- ANJANERI MOUNTAIN (PARVAT) : Birth place of Lord Hanuman
- TRIMBAKESHWAR : Brahmagiri Mountain and Gangadwar
- TRIMBAKESHWAR TEMPLE AND JYOTRILINGA
- GRISHNESHWAR TEMPLE AND JYOTIRLINGA
- DAULATABAD FORT : THE UNCONQUERABLE ONE
Dear Divine Souls,
In last last post we had been to Bhimashankar Temple and our trip moves towards Trimbakeshwar near Nasik which houses another jyotirlinga among the twelve jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. We had stayed at Sangamner which comes between Nasik and Manchar so that we can save some time in the morning. Morning at 6.00 AM we both were ready and went to ST bus stop. From there we caught bus for Nasik. Nasik is around 70 kms from Sangamner.
|Map : Bhimashankar to Trimbakeshwar|
Sangamner to Nasik and Nasik to Anjaneri Parvat
The way between Sangamner and Nasik was full of greenery and agricultural fields . Around 8.00 o clcock we reached Nasik . And after reaching Nasik we went to another bus stop called CBS from where we get bus for Trimbakeshwar. Trimbakeshwar is 25 kms from Nasik. We had two treks in Trimbakeshwar out of which one we were going to do today and one next day . First one was Trek to Anjaneri Parvat and other one was Brahmagiri Mountain. So two days we were going to stay in Trimbakeshwar. As soon as we sat in the bus we thought to get down at a point 4 kms before Trimbakeshwar from where one can go to Anjaneri Parvat.